Office Manager / Marketing Assistant
We are looking for an Office manager to carry out administration duties and office procedures. Your role will include ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication. An interest in marketing is must, as this role will grow into assisting and administering our marketing needs.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, bookkeeping, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Prior experience within the Gaming/Gambling industry a major benefit.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to visitors
- PA to CEO
As the role grows, working with our marketing partners as well as compiling and analysing KPIs and other metrics.
- Ability to work in our Gibraltar office.
- Proven experience as an Office manager or Administrative assistant
- Keen interest in marketing, and desire to expand into that role
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Must be able to start ASAP
- No agencies please
If interested, please submit your CV, ideally a PDF, along with covering letter to email@example.com